Our client has asked us to source a Workday Specialist to join a global Workday implementation. We are looking for an individual to join a global retail giant in the implementation of Workday. The role includes assisting in the roll out of Phase I of the project, providing EMEA wide system support to end users and managers as well as involvement in future phases.
Skills and Experience
- 12+ month's exposure to Workday configuration and custom development ideally within Workday implementations
- Additional Workday certification in one or more of Compensation, Absence and Leave, On boarding or Benefits
- Detailed knowledge of Talent Management processes, such as Performance, Recruitment, Compensation
- Experience of developing Custom Reports
- Strong functional knowledge with good understanding of core HR processes
- HR transformation experience would be advantageous
- Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If you feel you have the desired skills and feel this opportunity could fit you well, please do not hesitate in emailing me email@example.com.