Montash has been engaged by a leading client in the energy sector to build a team for a sizable Land Survey project.
We are currently looking for experienced HSE Supervisors for positions in Saudi Arabia.
* To ensure a safe working environment without harm to persons or the environment.
* To address HSE issues at the time of their identification and deal with them in a compliant manor.
* Initiate, lead and participate in safety discussions, safety drills and inspections.
* Performs risks assessments and makes recommendations to eliminate hazards and reduce risks
* Conduct HSE training
* Monitor and enhances HSE programs
* Conduct investigations of possible incident/accidents
* Participates in safety meetings
* Conducts HSE inspections
* Prepares HSE reports
* Performs additional functions related to HSE as may be assigned by the HSE Coordinator
* Carry out work assignments to the highest quality level in accordance with policies, roles and responsibilities.
* Perform various other duties and activities as assigned within the physical constraints of the job and within reasonable specified timeframe to meet business requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
* Literate and numerate.
* PC literate in Microsoft Office.
* Fluent written and spoken English.
* NEBOSH International General Certificate or an equivalent Health and Safety Qualification.
* Successfully complete the STC development program and all other training courses deemed necessary for this job position, as required by the company or Operator.
* 2 Years HSE Experience at Supervisor level
* 5 Years Oil Field Experience
* Proven track record of effective HS&E supervision and training skills to this position.
* Recognized formal qualification in occupational health and safety and/or environmental management and/or training.