Human Resources Project Management
Key Words: Project Management, Human Resource Project Management, Change Project Manager, IT Project Manager, HR Project Manager.
Job Titles: Project Management, Human Resource Project Management, Change Project Manager, IT Project Manager, HR Project Manager, Transformation.
Opportunity for a highly experienced and technically skilled project manager to come and join an exciting organisation. With £18 million investment into technology for HR and undertaking a huge transformation there is potential for career development offered with few other opportunities. The role will be help deliver a long term IT strategy which will affect many aspects of the organisation. The ideal candidate will have project managed innovative change projects within HR in prior positions.
- Ensure that all HR-IT related projects are delivered within schedule and scope previously agreed.
- All aspects of project planning including defining and adhering to project governance.
- Production of regular highlight reports, as well as advice and insight on innovative technical solutions for the business owners.
- Ensure that any solutions will meet functional and non-functional requirements as defined by the business without compromising on strategy.
- Lead a team of employees on project basis but without any line management reports.
- Experience of a complex environment, reporting to management by matrix.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, previous supplier management experience.
- Previous experience working with internal and 3rd party teams.
- Business acumen including use of cost/benefit analysis.
- Translation of business requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience within an Agile and Waterfall environment.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity further please contact Stephanie on firstname.lastname@example.org without delay