I am currently working with a Global E-commerce enterprise that is undergoing a global transformation.
The Hybris Lead is responsible for providing senior design in hybris Commerce technologies. The Solutions Architect should expect to spend about 85% of their time designing solutions with the balance being participation in a hands-on delivery role. The ideal candidate should have the following:
- In-depth knowledge of systems architecture with a proven track record of designing and implementing technology solutions in a large, complex environment
- Strong organizational skills, including the capability to break down complex enterprise needs spanning multiple applications into multi-phased, integrated solution plans that can be implemented by our client's team
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills/experience as well as the technical leadership skills/experience
- Conversant in Commerce, Agile development, hosting, systems integration and multiple development technologies
- Possess a deep knowledge in multiple technology areas that allow them to integrate between the various technologies in use in an enterprise environment
Must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field and multiple years of overall professional IT experience
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience in Java technologies (JEE, Spring)
- Minimum of 2 years Java Architecture and Technical lead experience
- Must have completed at least one hybris implementation as the lead engineer
- Mastery across common artefacts used in common software development lifecycles. For example UML, Entity Relationship, Flow charts, System diagrams and network diagrams
- Proficient with a set of programming and scripting languages, understanding the requirements, strengths and weaknesses of each
- Well versed in enterprise IT operational issues such as clustering, cloud-based solutions, multi-threading, stateless/stateful services and 24/7 operations
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
- Ability to define multiple solution options to business problems
- Deep understanding of database design and technology including tuning, normalization, warehousing, data mining, and reporting
- Thoroughly versed in web technologies including web services, AJAX, web page generation and scripting
- Diverse hands-on experience leveraging Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) paradigms including infrastructure service options, messaging styles, and canonical design
- Experienced with multiple open source and COTS solutions for each architectural tier
- Experience integrating ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Salesforce) or Content Management Systems (i.e. Adobe EAM, Sitecore) with Commerce platforms
- Proven ability to work independently; designing, developing and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
You must be resident in the UK & Europe and fully able to work without a visa, as my client is unable to sponsor visas.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on www.montash.com.
MONTASH IS AN AWARD WINNING GLOBAL IT RECRUITMENT FIRM. FROM OUR HEAD QUARTERS IN LONDON, WE PARTNER WITH CLIENTS ACROSS EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA, NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.