CRM Business Analyst (Customer Relationship Management) - Contract - 6 Months - £300 - £380 - Bedfordshire - IT
Montash have been engaged by a global retail client to secure a highly experienced Business Analyst with experience within Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
The position will be working on projects which relate to activity to deliver the product to the customer in resort, providing data to suppliers prior to customers arriving and issues post departure.
- Travel industry knowledge.
- BSC Diploma in Business Analysis.
- Exposure to Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Experience of working with marketing, digital, applications etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
This role is not a standard Ecommerce Business Analyst or Digital Business Analyst position, the candidate will be working on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) projects extensively.
KEYWORDS: CRM / CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT / BUSINESS ANALYST / BA / ONLINE / WEB / RETAIL / DIGITAL / CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP / CUSTOMER JOURNEY / TRAVEL / TOURISM /