Montash have been engaged by a leading FTSE 100 client to source a Hybris Solution Architect to work on a number of different e commerce workstreams
You will be responsible for defining solution architectures that provide the client's technology solutions for their business requirements and then align these to the organisations enterprise architecture
You will also be responsible for working closely with the Solution Designers and senior stakeholders
You will have experience of:
- Architecting solutions for B2B and B2C eCommerce platforms for travel and hospitality retail sector or similar.
- Application architecture for web and mobile technologies. You will have a come from a Java application development background in early career.
- Solution Architecture using the following technologies. Candidates with experience of architecting solutions using one or more of these technologies are preferable.
- SAP Hybris eCommerce
- Java Architecture (Spring, MVC, REST, JPA etc)
- Service and Message Orientated Architectures (Micro services, Resource Orientated Architecture, Web Service (REST, SOAP), JMS)
- Web Content Management (WCM)
- Content Distribution Networks (CDN)
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Search Engines
- Amazon Web Services
- Architecting cost effective solutions for high volume and throughput environments
- Creation and maintenance of architectural designs
- Managing the approval of the solution within a formal architecture governance process
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Delivering multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation.
- An architectural notation framework preferably TOGAF and/or UML.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.