Montash are looking for a Surveyor to work on either a permanent or contract basis with an expanding survey company based in France, on a range of nearshore & offshore projects.
- Undertake & manage offshore and marine surveys. This will includes but is not limited to:
Planning & preparation.
Installation, calibration & maintenance of modern survey equipment.
Data acquisition and interpretation (including QC of data).
- Providing support for other (ongoing) operations.
- Working independentanly and/or as part of a survey crew.
- Minimum Higher Professional Education (Bachelor) wihtin a relevant area, e.g. hydrography, ocean sciences, geology, etc...
- 3+ years' of recent & relevant industry experience.
- Must be eligible to work in France.
- Must speak both fluent French & English; written & spoken.
- Good knowledge and skills of modern survey methods, equipment and software, e.g. bathymetry, side scan sonar, seismic, magnetometer, etc…
- Must possess a valid BOSIET (or STCW95) & offshore medical certificates.
- Methodical, flexible with excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge and skills for data acquisition, processing and interpretation.