Montash have been engaged by a Global Organisation to source and secure an IAM Project Manager to implement Identity and Access Management for a Global Financial Services Firm.
The Identity and Access Management Project Manager will ideally have a proven track record of delivery across a number of similar projects.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience of engaging with users to elicit/gather requirements for Identity & Access Management (IAM) from a global user base, taking ownership of the delivery of end to end solutions
- Proven track record in the management of complex, large-scale IAM information security projects with the ability to prioritise projects across-company is essential
- Strong Identity & Access Management domain knowledge and exposure to working with market leading security management toolsets - ideally Oracle Identity Manager although Tivoli Identity Manager and/or SAP GRC is helpful
- Understanding of IAM processes e.g. segregation of duties (SOD) Privaleged Access etc
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure landscape and Active Directory/Windows Server, UNIX, Databases and overall IT infrastructrue landscape
- Solid knowledge of financial services beneficial
-Ideally Prince 2 and/or PMI/PMP certification