You will be working on a large IAM program where the aim will to bering IAM process automation and best practice within the organisation.
You will be required to
- Implement SailPoint IdentityIQ connectors, custom rules, workflows and business processes and Implement Recertification process in Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Design, implement and deploy code and execute build processes
- Liaise with a number of IT and business stakeholders to gather requirements and to conduct design workshops
- Integration with external applications including configuring both Out of the box and custom connectors development.
- Report creation, Rules development and External Applications Aggregations.
- Build and Support Application Connectors from IIQ to Various Endpoint Application repositories such as LDAP,AD, JDBC relational Databases, Applications from CA, Oracle, Salesforce etc
- Work with post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance
- Participate in Identity and Access Management security initiatives
- 2-3 years experience in Sailpoint IdentityIQ- Configuration and coding, workflows, connectors, integration, custom forms
- IIQ application connector development using IIQ Specific Java bean shell coding
- Sailpoint reporting and task development
- Good knowledge of existing SailPoint API's and implementation experience
- Knowledge of SailPoint access certification process
- Good knowledge of IT Security (5 years minimum)
- XML, SPML, SOAP, REST, HTML, Web and application Servers
- Exposure to Cyber Ark, Centrify, SSO Solutions