The client is a multinational financial services organisation with revenues of over $70 billion and they are currently looking for an Identity Access Management (IAM) Senior Security Engineer to join their Information Security team based in Dublin.
- Design global security systems and initiate upgrades as necessary.
- Evaluate security at all levels from network to access control.
- Assist in the development of global strategy for information security.
- Develop policies and procedures as well as the preparation of security standards and ensure compliance.
- Research into emerging threats and vulnerabilities that could affect the organisation.
- Maintaining personal networks with different business units amongst the company.
- IT security and risk management
- CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Experience in SiteMinder or Oracle
- 3+ years professional experience
- Great salary and excellent yearly bonus
Please contact Ana Gaffney on 020 7014 0230 if you feel that you may be suitable for this role.