Montash are retained by a global organisation who are sourcing an Identity and Access Management Lead to own all of the IAM activities in the EMEA region. This individual will be a key member of the information security function and will be required to engage with different stakeholders of the organisation, therefore excellent communication skills will be essential. This role will be working closely with security administrators and also supports the administration of access to a number of applications.
- Serve as the lead and point of contact for all Identity and Access Management activities on a global scale.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and business units within the organisation and understand their needs in relation to IAM.
- Communicate with technical teams to ensure appropriate activities are taking place to suit the needs of the stakeholders.
- Report findings and trends in the team performance to the Head of Identity and Access Management.
- Run IAM projects from end-to-end.
- Technical experience with SAP.
- Extensive knowledge of Active directory.
- Sufficient knowledge and exposure to different Identity and Access Management tools e.g. Courion, LDAP, Tivoli, Oracle IDM.
- Understanding of audit and compliance within Identity and Access Management.
- Background in security administration.
- Previous experience working with different business units across organisations.
- Ability to work with teams across Europe.
- Excellent communication skills.