Montash are currently working with an American telecoms organisation who are looking to bring a Senior Security Engineer (Identity and Access Management) to join a small team within the IAM function. This individual will be responsible for the IAM function of the organisation. The candidate must be able to adapt in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Providing support for Identity and Access Management operations 24/7, on a shift rotation.
- Knowledge of IAM best practice and policies.
- Supporting the security design and implementation of IAM and make any necessary updates to improve the systems.
- Providing support for different IAM tools including LDAP, SiteMinder, Ping Federate and provide operational support for 2 factor authentication technologies.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation regarding IAM configurations, operating procedures, and service records relating to IAM hardware and software.
- Experience in using different Identity Synchronization/Bridging systems between legacy IAM systems and Cloud (SCIM Provisioning)
- Provide support for IAM incidents including violations, attacks, and malware.
- Support the security design and implementation of new projects and systems.
- Research new technologies and IAM methodologies.
- Hardening Windows, Linux, and Solaris systems, with a focus on security related topics such as system hardening, configuring/installing access controls, monitoring, and host-based intrusion detection and forensics techniques.
- Experience in the following: LDAP, CA SiteMinder, SSO (Ping Federate)
- Scripting the following: Linux, Unix, Java, C++
- Cryptography and PKI is beneficial.
- College degree in Computer Science/ Information Security or equivalent.
- Must be able to liaise with different business units and high level executives of the organisation.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, all other certifications are a advantageous.
- Hard worker and highly adaptable to an ever changing environment.
- Passion for the IT and IAM space.