Engaging with multiple stakeholders during crisis situations you will need excellent communication skills and ability to remain calm in high pressure situations. You must be able to diagnose and resolve incidents in a time efficient manner to recover services with minimal impact.
The ideal candidate will be a confident individual who has a background in Incident & Problem Management. They will be able to troubleshoot problems and find the root causes of problems to work on prevention of recurrences.
- Management of high profile major incidents within complex incidents
- Driving troubleshooting and recovery of services in minimum time
- Providing 24/7 cover for major incidents
- Working on prevention of recurring problems
- Work alongside the Service Design team to provide support models
- Experience of Major Incident Management
- Crisis management skills
- Ability to influence and lead technical qualifications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of ITIL awareness
Incident management, problem, diagnosis, troubleshooting