€70-85k base + benefits
Incident Manager, Incident, Infrastructure, end to end computing, datacentre, server, Incident Management, Infrastructure Architecture, German language, English language
About the role
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire their Incident Manager who will be responsible for Incident Management by restoring normal service operation as soon as possible.
The Incident Manager will be responsible for designing Infrastructure Architecture. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- 5+ years Infrastructure Services experience
- Extensive Incident Management experience
- Ability in designing Infrastructure Architecture
- Experienced in Datacentres, Servers, End to End computing, Infrastructure Security
- Implement & Test infrastructure solutions
- Understanding of Project Management skills
- Speaks fluent English & German
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Incident Managers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Dusseldorf Region.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on +44 2070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.