Montash has been retained by a global consultancy that is looking for an Incident Response & Intelligence Analyst to join their Information Risk & Security team. The CSIRT team is responsible for security monitoring, threat intelligence within the Information Risk & Security function.
The Incident Response & Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for detecting security threats as well as investigation and remediation of any threat found. The role will sit within the Computer Security Incident Response Team reporting to the CSIRT Lead.
- Detect, investigate and remediate security incidents
- Working as a key member of the UK Computer Security Incident Response Team
- Assisting the team in implementing new security technologies to be utilised by the CSIRT
- Carrying out threat intelligence and incident response according to best standard practices
- Effectively communicate security issues in both a technical and non-technical manner
- Ability to identify security threats using a range of security tools
- Experience working in incident response
- Working as part of a team
- Experience in threat intelligence
- Security qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA