Montash have been engaged by a large international client based in the Czech Republic to secure a highly skilled Incident Response Manager.
To support their continuous progression, we are seeking an experienced Incident Response Senior Associate to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will have the ability to quickly understand and translate business needs into requirements.
- 4-8 years working with cyber / information security
- Knowledge of Incident Management methodology and standards (NIST, SANS) is preferred
- Experience with SIEM platform is highly appreciated
- Capability to teach, mentor and lead more junior members of the team
- Conducting incident response using standard tools and techniques is preferred
- Strong exposure towards interpreting log information, from infrastructure, network and application level is a must: wireshark, proxy, syslog, firewall logs
- Industry security certifications (CISSP, CHIA, GCIH)
- Ability to quickly learn about new security technologies
To discuss this opportunity and other cyber security opportunities in more detail please send your CV to Davidm@firstname.lastname@example.org or call David Meeajane on +44 (0)20 7014 0230 in complete confidence ASAP.
Cyber security, information security, info-sec, application security, network security, infrastructure security, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, OWASP, CISSP, consultant, business analyst, associate, Prague, EU