Montash have been engaged by a large international client based in the Czech Republic to secure a highly skilled Incident Response Senior Associate.
To support their continuous progression, we are seeking an experienced Incident Response Senior Associate to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will have the ability to quickly understand and translate business needs into requirements.
- 1- 5 years working with cyber / information security
- Experience with SIEM platform is highly appreciated
- Strong exposure towards interpreting log information, from infrastructure, network and application level is a must: wireshark, proxy, syslog, firewall logs
- Good understanding NIST and SANS
- The ability to hit the ground running from day one and to learn quickly towards security technologies, the implementation requirements of those security technologies
To discuss this opportunity and other cyber security opportunities in more detail please send your CV to Davidm@firstname.lastname@example.org or call David Meeajane on +44 (0)20 7014 0230 in complete confidence ASAP.
Cyber security, information security, info-sec, application security, network security, infrastructure security, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, OWASP, CISSP, consultant, business analyst, associate, Prague, EU