A leading global manufacturer has retained Montash for the search of an Infor ERP Project Manager / Programme Manager.
The role of the Project Manager / Programme Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to the agreed deadlines and budgets. This includes mobilizing resources and coordinating the efforts of non-permanent team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The project manager will also define (sub) - projects objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
The ideal profile:
- Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager, at least 10+ years international experience
- Infor / ERP implementation Manager
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Able to influence people at various levels
- Proven supplier / vendor and external consultant management skills
- Good balance between details and overall project objectives and deliverables
- Ability to recognize and deal with blockers when they are not real issues
- Self-starter, hands-on and team player
- Experience in automotive supplier business, or at least manufacturing
- Experience in rolling out new or significant ERP upgrades, multi site/country/type
- Prince 2 qualified and experienced (or other standard project methodology)
- Good high level / conceptual IT knowledge (EDI, logistics, Manufacturing)
- Fluent in English, German or Dutch is beneficial
Some European travel required.
Please send CV to email@example.com as a matter of urgency