Enterprise Information Architect
My client a leading retail organisation are seeking a skilled Enterprise Informatio Architect to join its newly formed Group Architecture practice. This new function will be responsible for the architecture across a wide range of differing regional OPCO's. Reporting to the Chief Architect (who reports to the CIO) you will be responsible for shaping the BI strategy which particular attention and focus on the emerging technologies within this field (e.g Analytics, Big Data etc.).
Given this is an online environment you will need to have a large array of experience with customer and product data aswell as ideally having experience in either a large ecommerce/online organisation or within a digital consulting company.
- Responsibility for driving the Roadmap for the overall information landscape, setting the blueprint for all the groups OPCO's
- Extensive knowledge of data management and principles of DM; e.g. Data Quality, Data Governance and Data Standards
- Also devising the Analytics roadmap across entire group - customer and product data.
- Enterprise Architecture experience working in large scale online organisation (e.g Gaming, Ecommerce, Retail, Tourism or Digital Consultancy)
- Experience working in a group function or shared service
- Extensive knowledge of Analytics; particularly customer analytics, aswell as knowledge and interest in Innovation technologies (Big Data, Hadoop, Visualisation)
- Strong communicator across all business levels; will be responsible for researching latest trends and delivering presentations to get business buy-in
- Extensive strategy and planning abilities