Information Management Solution Architect / Data warehouse / Data Design / Business Intelligence
Montash have been engaged by a leading UK financial institution seeking an Information Management Solution Architect within their growing Programme architecture Practice, delivering solutions as part of a large change programme.
The solution Architect will be expected to deliver successful solutions as part of challenging projects with aggressive timelines, also should have demonstrated stakeholder management and influencing ability up to senior executive level.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Working alongside other business, IT and Infrastructure Architects to deliver consistent solution designs across the Solution Architecture practice.
- On behalf of the Programme Architecture function, lead end to end solution delivery on Information Management and Business Intelligence projects.
- Developing a portfolio roadmap for Information Management and Business Intelligence Architectures.
- Having knowledge and experience of delivering Data Warehouse and Data Design, experience of delivering complex multi-component data and information architectures and BI solutions across multiple platforms.
- Act as Design Authority and ensure all solutions are fit for purpose and are aligned with the wider Architecture roadmap.
- Exposure to a wide range of technologies (e.g. SAP DS, MDM, Axiom etc.)
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Colman Lincoln on 0207 014 0230 email@example.com