The Information Protection Centre Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that effective information security controls are implemented acorss all IT Services across the business and in line with security policies.
This is a functional level job, indentifying risks and , and driving security improvements. You will also be required to conduct a Security Assurance Review for one of the company's international businesses (mainly via telepohone and video conferences - a bit of travel may be involved). This will take up about 50% of the successful candidates time. The other half will be spent doing regular Information Protection Centre work.
- 3-5 years experience in information security
- Any experience in conducting a Security Assurance Review
- Proven experience in an IT Service Function, including information security
- Thorough understanding of good IT Security Practice and security concepts and technologies (data loss prevention, firewall, intrusion protection, firewall, forensis, anti virus, authentication, access control and third party access management
- Ability to analyse complex information, identify business risks and provide solutions to security issues.