Information Security Advisor - Up to £35,000 Plus Benefits - Coventry
Montash is being retained by one of UK's biggest financial services to source for their Information Security Advisor. You will be joining their Information Security Risk team and sitting in the 2nd line within "3 Lines of Defence" risk model.
- Manage production of the monthly IS Risk dashboard for the IS Committee and ORC, identifying and highlighting systemic issues and trends as appropriate.
- Support, monitor, and provide advice on IS issues across the business
- Support the delivery of the employee education and awareness programme, identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement where appropriate.
- Provide day to day management of the Business Change risk management process.
- Manage administration of the IS risks logged within the ERMF, including relevant waivers and dispensations
- Develop and deliver IS related presentations across the Society as required.
- Responsible for conducting monitoring of ongoing compliance with IS Policies & Controls.
- Maintain the IS pages on the iNet, drafting news articles and updates as required.
- Support the planning, execution and reporting of tests of compliance to IS policies and controls, with particular focus on the non-IT related aspects.
- Actively participate in wider, external, information security community such as CiSP, Payments Council, BSA, etc.
Essential Skills required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Security related qualifications such as ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISM, CISSP.
- Practical hands on experience of ISO 27001/2
- Strong previous experience in an Information Security role.
- Experience of financial services preferable
- Must be able to show discretion and maintain total confidentiality when required.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to build good relationships with and be capable of influencing key stakeholders across the business
Apply now to be considered.