Montash are retained by a multinational telecommunications organisation who are seeking an Information Security and Risk Analyst to join their security team. This role is based in their London office and will be reporting to the Head of Information Risk.
- Perform Information Risk and Security Assessments.
- Identify potential threats to the organisation and conduct activities to mitigate this.
- Evaluate risks from both a technical and a business perspective.
- Update the information risk management frameworks as and when needed.
- Implement appropriate policies, standards and controls.
- Involvement in disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Involvement in information risk programs.
- Experience within information risk.
- Strong communication skills.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field.
- Certifications in CISSP, CISM, CRISC or similar.
- Fluent English.