Bracknell, Berkshire - Information Security Analyst - 6 months - £400-£450 per day (Negotiable depending on experience) - ASAP - IMMEDIATE START
Montash have been engaged with a global organisation in order to secure a 6 month contract for an Information Security Analyst, in order to support compliance reporting with the requirements of PCI DSS.
- A minimum of 2 years experience within IT security
- A technological understanding of compliance reporting
- Ability to determine the root cause of an alert and to implement an appropriate response as necessary
- File integrity monitoring
- Vulnerability Management
- Log monitoring
- Ability to provide information security advice to the Group PCI Team on issues regarding the NIVR Zone
This is an URGENT requirement for an Information Security Analyst, please submit an updated CV for a confidential conversation.
Information security/IT security/ Info sec/ telecoms/global/compliance reporting / PCI DSS/NIVR Zone/monitoring/file integrity monitoring/log monitoring/vulnerability management/false positives/analyst/consultant/
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £400-£450 per day
Employment Business: Montash
Posted Date: 21/10/14