Information Security Analyst - Up to £35,000 Plus Benefits - Coventry
Montash is being retained by one of UK's biggest financial services to source for their Information Security Analyst. You will be joining their Information Security Risk team and sitting in the 2nd line within "3 Lines of Defence" risk model.
- Develop and own the Business Continuity plan for Information Security Risk.
- Support, monitor, and provide advice on IS issues across the business.
- Provide day to day management of the EUC governance framework
- Provide day to day management of the third party risk management process
- Manage administration of the IS policies ensuring they are reviewed in line with prescribed timescales
- Develop and deliver IS related presentations across the business as required
- Responsible for conducting monitoring of ongoing compliance with PCI DSS
- Maintain the IS RCSA - admin focused, more aligned to a B2 role.
- Actively participate in wider, external, information security community such as CiSP, Payments Council, BSA, etc.
Essential Skills required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Security related qualifications such as ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISM, CISSP.
- Practical hands on experience of ISO 27001/2
- Strong previous experience in an Information Security role.
- Experience of financial services preferable
- Must be able to show discretion and maintain total confidentiality when required.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to build good relationships with and be capable of influencing key stakeholders across the business
Apply now to be considered.