Acting as a focal point of the companies' technical information security expertise, strong communication skills are required to be able to engage with multiple stakeholders. You will be monitoring both the internal and external cyber threats ensuring the companies' technical controls are properly aligned to these.
The ideal candidate will have an IT Security or Operations background as well as an industry recognised security standard such as ISO or COBIT. You must also be able to project manage discrete security projects.
- Information security incident handling
- Effectively prioritising and executing tasks in a high pressure environments
- Providing operational support for technical security systems
- Mitigating risk for company technologies
- Develop and operate procedures that counteract potential threats.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO or COBIT
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Qualified
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to conduct research into threats and vulnerabilities effectively
- Experience of writing Information Security Standards, procedures and guidelines
Information Security, Analysis, ISO, COBIT, CISSP, Information Operations