A global technology company London are recruiting an Information Security and Compliance Officer in their London office to work on ISO 27001 compliance, policies, procedures, controls and assurance. This is a very exciting greenfield site working alongside an established IT and engineering function. You will work closely with stakeholders and senior management in both the UK and EMEA to ensure policy and compliance is in-line with global policy, in addition to making and developing policy where applicable. You will be the SME for security and will assist and guide the engineering team on technical and network security issues. Long term you will also be responsible for training and awareness internally and the growth and development of the security division as a whole.
- An in depth knowledge of ISO 27001 and its implementation
- Experience writing or amending policy
- Experience dealing with stakeholders
- The ability to liaise with engineers on technical security matters
- Experience with third party management
- Experience conducting and managing internal audits
- Experience of risk management and business impact analysis
- Good IT security knowledge
- Experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
As this is a greenfield site, it will suit a very ambitious security specialist looking to work more independently with a desire to make a real impact on a large growing business, and long term grown a team and department covering technical security, compliance and risk management. You should have excellent communication skills, a broad IT security knowledge and a real passion for driving security forward within the organisation.
To find out more information, please email email@example.com.
£60,000 - £65,000