Montash are retained by a multinational financial services organisation who are seeking an Information Security Manager to join their Information Security function. The successful individual would ideally come from a financial services with experience in delivering an ISMS against ISO 27001, but applications are welcome.
- Developing and updating information security policies and standards.
- Implement risk management processes.
- Enhance and support the assessment of risk.
- Liaise with internal audit teams to ensure compliance.
- Performing gap analysis.
- Enforce Information Security Controls.
- Coordinate security policies.
- Identify potential risks and support methods of mitigation.
- Experience within information security
- ISO27001 ISMS experience, Lead Auditor would be beneficial.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field.
- Certifications in CISM or equivalent.
- Fluent English