Montash are partnering with a global FMCG organisation seeking a Lead Solution Security Architect. This individual will engage heavily with stakeholders of the organisation to provide advice on security issues as well as promote security solutions throughout the enterprise. The individual will provide knowledge for IT security across the organisation and have a strong knowledge of infrastructure.
- Work on the entire techical lifecycle for security from design to delivery of projects.
- Act as SME on IT Security and infrastructure issues.
- Providing advice in regards to information security issues to stakeholders.
- Implement a vulnerability management and cyber security strategy.
- Design security solutions which can be implemented on a global scale.
- Work towards the overall security strategy of the organisation.
Skills and Experience Required
- Architecture design principles (TOGAF).
- Security certifications (CISSP or CISM or equivalent).
- Experience must cover various aspects of security.
- Extensive exposure to SIEM tools and Identity and Access Management tools.
- Proven experience with ISO 27001, PCI DSS or COBIT.
- Confident to present to key stakeholders, both technical and non technical.
- Understanding of project management.
- Good communication skills.
The right individual can expect career progression, as well as an impressive base salary, bonus and benefits package. Please get in touch with Ana Gaffney on anag@montash or 020 7014 0230 to discuss the position in confidence.