Montash have been engaged by a Global Client based in a lovely part of Surrey to assist the Director of Information Security with a review of various projects.
There is currently an ever expanding work stream of Projects being planned and delivered across the business and an Information Security architect is needed to review all the documents coming through to make sure they comply to security "best practices".
Responsibilities will Include
- Reviewing statements of work to make sure they comply with best practices. Looking at all documents that come through to ensure all security questions are being asked
- Looking at the Design, architecture and documentation and making sure security is incorporated into all of these
- Attending meetings regarding various projects
- Making sure a structure is implemented in regards to documentation that comes through
- Increasing Information Security awareness across the business
- 5 years + Security Architecture knowledge
- Experience of working in a "non structured" enviornment and implementing best practice
- Happy to engage with stakeholders across the business
Nice to have
- Experience in a manufucturing background
- Information Security Qualifications