Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £75k - £80k (plus benefits)
Join a continually expanding hospitality company as their newest Info Sec Architect, driving the implementation of innovative projects across a wide array of platforms.
You will be responsible for assessing that any and all solutions meet the company's specific compliance and governance guidelines, while ensuring Delivery teams have their design and implementation plans aligned.
Ideal candidate has:
- A seasoned technical background
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Experience in Info Sec Auditing
- Knowledge of either SABSA, TOGAF or MODAF/DODAF
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles & release techniques
- Quality project management skills
- Experience with Cobit 5, ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS
To experience the ins and outs of security systems throughout an extremely versatile platform, please apply with your CV's.
Key words: Information Security; Info Sec; Security Architect; Auditing