Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £70k - £80k (plus bonus & benefits)
Previously a thriving B2B provider within technology, this company is now leaping into the consumer market and seeking out a superior Architect to join them.
This company is reputable for empowering their talent and investing in their professional development, putting you in an ideal position to take the lead across various security solution projects. The ideal candidate needs to be a creative problem solver, possessing the courage to risk new ways of doing things
Key skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in a technical role (preferably within Info Sec)
- Relevant degree in Computer Science and/or Information Security (alternatively, CISSP or CISA certified)
- Able to demonstrate coding capabilities
- Background in security incident management
- Previous use of Oracle databases (R12)
- Utilise vulnerability scanning tools
- Be familiar with SOA architecture & SFDC security controls
You can benefit from their digital transformation too; to do so please apply with your CV and we will be in touch shortly.