Montash are currently seeking an experienced Information Security and Compliance Manager to join a leading telecommunications organisation. They are currently going through an exciting transformation and require an experienced individual who will be responsible for various compliance activities. The information security professional would be coming from a strong Audit and ISO 27001 background and will be supporting the strategy for maintaining the existing security certifications as well as working on new certifications.
- Involvement in formulating the strategy for certification.
- Maintain current security certifications such as ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and SOX.
- Assist with the development of new certification requirements.
- Provide regular reports on certification status.
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Lead Implementor.
- Risk Management knowledge.
- Security certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, CGEIT or equivalent.
- Good organisation skills and ability to stick to timescales.
- Great communication skills and ability to influence key stakeholders.