Montash are currently working with a multinational financial services organisation based in London who are looking to bring in an Information Security Consultant to join their growing Information Security team. The organisation are going through a transformation within their security function and are therefore seeking an individual from a GRC/Risk background to assist with their compliance and policy piece.
- Enforce Information Security Controls and work on processes and policy.
- Coordinate security policies, which will be submitted to the CSO.
- Support GRC processes and involvement in internal audit.
- Perform IT Risk and Security Assessments.
- Identify potential risks and support methods of mitigation.
- Provide security advice to different units within the organisation.
- Assist with the process of becoming ISO 27001 certified.
- 5+ years within information security and experience in risk.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field.
- Certifications in CISSP, CISM, CRISC.
- ISO27001 experience, Lead Auditor would be beneficial.
- Experience in a consultancy or a large organisation.
- Fluent English
- Ability to liaise with different business units of the business in regards to information security and understand their needs.