Montash are currently working with an international organisation looking for a Security Consultant to join their growing business. The role will report into the Head of Information Security and offers international travel.
The role is to contribute to the information security strategy, policy, compliance, risk management and business continuity for the group.
The individual will have a strong background in IT and will have been working more recently in Information Security. It would be advantageous if you have some experience of auditing and BCP but not essential. You will also be dealing with multiple stakeholders across Europe therefore strong communication skills are an essential. You will be working round their sites carrying out health checks and other duties.
The role will suit someone looking to make a move to a more dedicated Information Security Role.
- Ensuring the Information Security strategy aligns with business objectives
- Contribute to business continuity
- Working towards standards ISO20071, ISO27002 and PCI DSS
- Contribute to internal audits and putting remedial action in place
- Act as a point of consultancy to all areas of the business with respect to IT security
- European travel, approximately twice per month, with an occasional trip to Brazil.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong IT Background, with recent involvement in InfoSec
- Experience in Audit is important.
- An understanding of business continuity is required.
- Knowledge of third party penetration testing reports
- Ability to translate complex security issues simply to the board and other senior managers
- Experience in overseeing external audits
The package includes a generous car package that includes a personal petrol allowance of up to 18000 miles
Information Security, Business Continuity, Health Check, ISO27001, ISO27002, CISSP, Audit,