Montash are retained by a global financial services organisation with over $900 million in revenue as of last year. They are seeking an Information Security Director to assist with the definition of their security policies and various compliance aspects. This individual will be heavily involved with key stakeholders within the organisation, so previous dealings with stakeholders and various members in organisations is a must.
- Formulating information security policies (to be aligned with ISO 27001).
- Engaging and building strong relationships with various business units within the organisation and gaining support in relation to information security matters.
- Promote information security matters through the organisation.
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure security processes are designed effectively and constantly suggest improvements to ensure the business is secure.
- Delivering a pragmatic information security management strategy that assists with achieving various business objectives.
- Assessing the adequacy of information security policies and remediation activities.
- Involvement in vulnerability assessments.
- Coordinating and managing risk assessments and ensuring compliance with ISO 27001.
- Involvement in various audits related to information security.
Key skills and experience:
- Broad Information Security knowledge.
- Experience in financial services industry or from a large consulting background.
- Knowledge of best practices and international standards.
- Technical security and hands on experience.
- Leadership and managerial experience.
- Security awareness and ability to promote information security throughout the business.
- Previous exposure to key decision makers within organisations.
- Ability to engage with technical security experts as well as coming from a technical background.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- University degree, preferably in Information Security or Computer Science.
- CISSP/ CISA/ CISM/ CRISC or similar certifications.
If you feel you may be suitable for this vacancy then please contact Ana Gaffney on 020 7014 0230 for a confidential conversation.