Montash are retained by a multinational consultancy who are seeking an Information Security Consultant to join their growing UK security team within the GRC function.
- Provide advice to the business in relation to information risk and compliance issues.
- Working with different organisations to improve their information security governance frameworks.
- Realigning existing policies as and when needed.
- Perform gap analysis against the policies and risk assessments.
- Involvement in audit activities.
- Working with clients and key stakeholders to present any key risks and recommendations to work on.
- Support GRC processes.
- Perform IT Risk and Security Assessments.
- Identify potential risks and support methods of mitigation.
- ISO 27001 knowledge (Lead Auditor or Lead Implementor is beneficial).
- International standard knowledge is beneficial.
- Information security and experience in risk/GRC.
- Degree educated in Information Security/Computer Science or related field.
- Security certifications preferred.
- Fluent English.
- Ablility to work effectively in a client facing environment.