Montash have been engaged by a Financial services Client based in the Essex area to source an Application Information Security Lead to assist their Head of IT Security on around 70 current projects. These projects are mainly surrounding software and applications.
You will advise and lead Information Security Best practices across the different projects from a technical perspective. It will involve providing security consultation across the different work stream, and be required to document decisions made and standards used. You will be working closely with vendors and development teams. You will have a strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle as well as Risk, Compliance, Impact and Threats. You will be responsible for Scoping penetration tests on projects for any new services using approved providers and address results within project teams.
You will have a strong understanding of Information Security Architecture and have a knowledge of architecture designs, roadmaps and be an expert in project assurance.
- Personal motivation
- Hunger to learn
- SDLC Experience
- Microsoft Tech stack
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability testing
- 3rd party experience
- Security Engineering/Architecture background
- Experience in Application Security
- Knowledge of SAN top 25, OWASP top ten vulnerabilities, tools and methodologies
- Deep understanding of various data security compliance standards, such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, DPA, GDPR etc.
Nice to Have
- Financial services experience