Montash have been engaged by a Global Organisation to source and secure an Information Security Manager. The Information Security Manager will be dealing with multiple projects and making sure they adhere to the client's standards and procedures around security.
* Writing documents, policies and procedures to the client's standards of best practice.
* Establishing co-operation among the members of the project team who are involved in either software development, networking, system engineering or system administration (e.g. Database administration, Host administration, SAP administration)
* Co-ordinating penetration tests and code reviews where applicable.
* Ensuring that internal Information Security policies are applied to. Regularly consulting project team members on security matters and to raise security awareness.
* Performing peer reviews of security relevant documents and onboarding of new peer staff where requested by a designated manager.
* Reporting own achievements and activities including hours spent to designated manager.
* Reporting project report risks and issues
* Needs to have had recent experience in risk management and/or risk security
* Needs to have come from a technical security background (e.g. infrastructure, networking, cloud, server etc)
* Must be a hands on, pro-active individual, being able to create risk scenarios, measuring risk and working within the client's controls.
* Must have excellent technical and analytical skills, as well as creativity in presenting alternatives to remediate information risks with time and budget constraints.
* Strong stakeholder management skills are an advantage
* Ability to lead a team of project information security managers and to pro-actively suggest effective methods and work procedures.
* Ability to effectively relate technical expertise to varying organisational needs.
* Must speak English to a business level (Dutch ideal)
This is an urgent requirement for an Information Security Manager to join a Global Organisation, please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.