Information Security Manager
Length: 6 Months
Currently working with a Global eCommerce Retailer organisation to source and secure an Information Security Manager. You will need to provide expert advice to projects to ensure the design of system removes vulnerabilities and will lead the selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of information security controls and management strategies.
Information Security framework:
- Coordinate information security across the organisation
- Develop and maintain corporate information security policy, standards and guidelines.
- Develop and implement security processes and procedures across the business that will eliminate or minimise risks to the business.
- Raise awareness of the importance of information security and provide information that will help colleagues increase security and the protection of company data.
- Lead the incident management process and the investigation of breaches of information security and recommend appropriate control improvements.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with and suitability of information security policy
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of information security arrangements
- Ensure clear process, action plans and performance for relevant compliance areas
Information security / BAU / ROI / CISSP / PCI DSS / Information Security Manager