The role concentrates on the ongoing alignment of Information Security strategy to business objectives. Reporting into the CIO you will be the key to ensuring the Information Security department achieves its goals. Strong communication skills are required to be able to effectively engage with senior stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT Security within an e-commerce business as well as industry recognised security qualifications such as CISSP/CISM. Experience of working in an e-commerce or retail organisation is essential.
- Effectively managing the Information Security teams
- Creating and maintaining information security awareness programmes
- Deliver robust governance processes in the delivery of the e-commerce IT capabilities
- Ensuring both the security operations and governance, risk and compliance teams run efficiently
- Providing a focal point for Information Security with the business
- Knowledge and experience of ISO or COBIT
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Qualified
- Experience of working within an e-commerce or retail organisation
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of management roles
Information Security, ISO, COBIT, CISSP, E-commerce, Retail