Montash are currently retained by a global FMCG firm who are looking to bring an Information Security Officer to join their security function in London. The successful individual will be working closely with the Head of Information Security (also in London) to influence the organisation's information governance piece as well as educating different business units within the organisation around information security issues.
- Define the information security strategy that aligns with the organisation's business objectives.
- Implement Information Security Controls.
- Drive security awareness throughout the organisation.
- Form relationships with different business units within organisation.
- Driving improvement within IT governance, risk and compliance.
- Coordinating and managing risk assessments and ensuring compliance with ISO 27001.
- Leading a small team of information security specialists.
- Identify potential risks and support methods of mitigation.
- Information security experience.
- Degree educated in Information Security or Computer Science.
- Certifications in CISSP or CISM.
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer preferred.
- Ability to liaise with different business units of the business in regards to information security and understand their needs.
- Leadership and extensive managerial experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.