Montash are currently seeking an experienced Information Security Manager to join a leading telecommuncations organisation. This individual will be responsible for supporting the different teams involved with the maintainence of the existing security certifications as well as identifying problem areas within the IT infrastructure.
- Assisting with the certification process.
- Manage the different teams involved with vulnerability assessments.
- Analysing the security arena and proposing appropriate remediation strategies.
- Collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience within the public sector.
- CHECK/CREST/CLAS background.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar certifications.
- Works well in pressured environments.
- Project management experience.
- Great communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders.