Montash has been retained by a global organisation that is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst. The role will be working within their Infrastructure services team providing Level 1 and 2 support.
The Infrastructure Analyst will be currently working in an IT support environment and will have knowledge of Windows and Linux systems working with Web Applications, Firewalls and Active Directory.
- Acting as Tier 1 and 2 Support for the Infrastructure Services team
- Working as part of a team and individually
- Ability to work with VMWare, Windows Server and Linux Systems
- Acting as a super-user of Microsoft Office
- Working with Firewalls and other security related tools
- Experience using Windows and Linux
- Experience in providing IT support
- Working in an internal capacity
- Ability to work across a range of different technologies