Montash have been engaged by a leading consultancy, to source an Infrastructure Architect to work with them in the applications and infrastructure space. They are looking for someone with a strong technical understanding of infrastructure as well as experience in carrying out high level Architectural designs. The individual will be working with various stakeholders and will need at least 10 years infrastructure architecture experience.
- Experience in UNIX or AIX operating platform
- Stakeholder management experience
- Able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Close proximity to Birmingham is highly desirable
- This role will be based 2/3 weeks Birmingham and the rest of the time in Edinburgh.
If you feel you are a good match to this role please call me on 02070140231 for a confidential conversation.
Key Words : Infrastructure Architect/Unix/Aix/Technical Architect/Infrastructure/Consultancy