Title: Cyber Incident Response Analyst
Salary/Rate: £500-£600 Per Day
Duration: Please Note this is a 12 weeks (3 month) contract position from the start but the client has the budget and is keen to extend the contracts after the 3 months.
Montash have been engaged by a large financial services client based in Basingstoke to secure a highly experienced Cyber Incident Response Analyst with strong IT Infrastructure experience. The Cyber Incident Response Analyst is a role within the IT Security Department's IT Security Cyber Incident & Response Management (CIRM) team. The IT Security Cyber Incident & Response Management team is currently responsible for the delivery of IT security monitoring within IT Infrastructure and acts as a first responder to IT security incidents.
The Cyber Incident Response Analyst will be responsible for identifying security events, incident response on 1st and 2nd line, performing root cause analysis and escalating to the appropriate teams within the organisations. It will also assist in the customisation of the reporting tools to ensure the organisations' systems are monitored and alerts are managed in line with organisational policies.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in IT Infrastructure and the tools and technologies that support this infrastructure from a security perspective. The role will require working with customers of the information from these technologies.
- To provide support for shift security analysts.
- Incident handling of security events affecting the organisations' network.
- Vulnerability assessment, reporting and escalation.
- Analyst security operations performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Developing new methods to detect security events.
- A strong technical background of working within operations.
- Experience in supporting the management of teams, team transformation and mentoring and supporting individuals.
- Strong experience in IT Infrastructure.
- Proven experience of previously worked as a Cyber Incident Response Analyst.
If you have worked as a Cyber Incident Response Analyst previously and feel this role could be suitable or of interest to you, please submit your application. If you have any issues, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.