Montash has been retained by a leading FTSE 100 company who are seeking an Infrastructure Architect reporting directly to the Head of Enterprise Architecture.
The right candidate would be developing and promoting a business aligned architectural direction for infrastructure architecture within the company. The Infrastructure Architect would need to engage with key stakeholders across the business to ensure a strategy which supports the wider Enterprise Architecture direction as well as supporting the business itself.
Desired skills and experience
- A broad range of technologies and architectural approaches
- TOGAF 9 is advantageous
- Enterprise infrastructure approaches and their application
- Full life cycle design, development and implementation
- Being able to explain and break down complex architectural issues to non-technical members of staff
- Experience of managing highly technical architects and staff on multiple projects
- Engaging with both internal and external stakeholders and design teams
- Reports directly to the Head of Enterprise Architecture
- Will provide Infrastructure Architecture into project delivery streams
- Develop Infrastructure Architecture which is aligned and supports the business as well as being aligned with the wider Enterprise Architecture roadmap
- Provide consultancy services with customers to determine the most effective strategy and approach for the Infrastructure Architect function
- Establishing and managing governance approaches which match and integrate with the wider Enterprise Architecture strategy.