Montash have been engaged by a global organisation in Southern Germany to source a number of Infrastructure with extensive experience in Data Centre migration and consolidation programmes.
The successful consultant will engage to assist the project team to consolidate 100+ local data centres into a small number of strategic ones.
- Working on one of the largest Data Centre programmes globally in delivering cloud based infrastructure services
- Managing customer expectations and liaise with SME's for guidance when necessary
- Ability to engage in all stages of the projects life cycle from requirements through design, implementation and into support
- Experienced in capturing technical requirements, defines technology solutions and creating the conceptual, logical and physical designs of the solutions
- Provides guidance and participates in design reviews and validates technology approach and associated work products
- Provides technical and project and programme leadership on Infrastructure engagements
- Extensive experience with Data Centre migration and consolidation projects
- Experience as a VMware/virtualization architect (ideally)
- Experience in automation and orchestration technologies (e.g MBC bladelogic, VMware vCloud Director, Opsware, Chef etc)
- Industry exposure to Finance/Insurance is a bonus
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience with private, public or hybrid cloud
- Good knowledge of ITIL
- Fluent English is essential - German/French language would be advantageous
- Project management experience is desirable
For more information please call me on +44 (0) 207 014 0231.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences for this requirement please apply below. If you feel it would be better suited to a colleague or friend please send this to them.