Infrastructure Consultant/Specialist - R&D, Linux - 6 month contract - Immediate
Montash are currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Consultant, with experience in Research and Development divisions and strong knowledge of Linux, for a Global Organisation on an initial 6 month contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- IT infrastructure build - networks, servers, server room, cabling, door access control/CCTV etc. IT service incident management, availability management, capacity management, continuity management, data backup and recovery etc.
- Analysis of business requirements, stakeholder management across R&D
- Implementation and maintenance of network and server systems, providing support and acting as the infrastructure SME
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in implementing and maintaining infrastructure for Research & Development divisions
- Strong Linux knowledge, with experience in simulation clusters
- Knowledge of simulation software (e.g. LSF, Matlab, etc.)
- Understanding of LAN technology and architecture (knowledge of VLAN, STP etc.)
This is an urgent requirement for an experienced R&D Infrastructure Consultant/Manager/Specialist for a Global Organisation. Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.