Infrastructure Developer (System Admin, DevOps) - Oslo, Norway - 6-12 Month Contract - ASAP - IT
Montash are engaged with a client based in Oslo, Norway to secure a highly skilled Infrastructure Developer to work on some exciting projects and services.
During this project, you will be responsible for testing new technologies, assisting developers, daily operations, continuous improvement of existing and new systems and implementation of new customers as well as automation.
The projects you will be working on will provide platforms for developers to build, test and deliver applications quickly.
- A strong system administration background with technologies such as Linux and OpenSource.
- Strong understanding and proven working experience of Kubernetes.
- Experience of configuration management such as Ansible.
- Development and continuous integration experience with technologies such as Jenkins.
- Containerisation tools such as Docker.
- Come from ideally an OpenShift background. The work will be focused on this so to have an understanding at least, will be beneficial for the role.
- Experience of working in a development team and assist with Developers.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
If you are interested in this position and you would like to know more, I would welcome a discussion so please contact me on email@example.com or +44(0) 207 014 0231.
KEYWORDS: INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPER / DEVOPS / DEVELOPMENT / OPERATIONS / IT / OPENSOURCE / OPENSHIFT / LINUX / KUBERNETES / ANSIBLE / JENKINS / DOCKER / INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT / OSLO / NORWAY / DEVOPS / INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPER /